In the world, 2% of the population makes an enormous amount of money. In addition to the 2%, there is also a large percentage of the population that is very wealthy and, in many cases, financially independent. In this article I will reveal some of the things that separate the 2%’s from the rest of the population and how they are able to enjoy the kind of lifestyle and success that most people only wish they could live. My wife and I have been blessed to learn these principles from some of our own mentors who have used them to develop great wealth and lifestyle and I am excited to pass them on to you.
Here are the 5 things…
1. They educate themselves: The 2%’s continue to learn and work on their craft. The education that I am referring to is not going to a college campus to learn from a professor that has never done what they are teaching, but instead reading success self-help books and learning from other successful individuals through association. They learn how to work with people and develop great people skills. Many successful people will point to the fact that they learned how to lead people from books, audios, and seminars. They understand that they must continue to grow and learn. After all, you are either growing or dying; but never stagnant. Continued education is a key for these people.
2. They take risks: They are willing to take chances even when others think that their ideas or dreams are crazy. They observe the masses and do the opposite. 2%’s understand that in order to achieve great things, they have to be willing to go against the grain and not simply follow everybody else because it is the safe and popular thing to do. They move from failure to failure in order to help realize their goals and dreams; never quitting. They know that with each failure they will learn something that they needed to in order to move on towards their ultimate destination of success. These individuals literally fail their way to success!
3. They have clear and defined goals: If you don’t have a goal written down, you are like a rudderless ship being tossed about by the waves of the ocean. These folks know where they want to go and have a clear and concise way to get there. Once they have their goals written down, they then come up with a game plan and execute it.
4. They take action: Probably one of the most telling things that the 2%’s do is take action. This is vital as nothing is ever accomplished without taking action. You can have the best people skills, read thousands of books, have goals written down, but if you don’t take action nothing will happen. These people do not wait for everything to be perfect before they take action because there is never a perfect time to do anything. They boldly step out on faith and begin the journey. That is when things start to happen.
5. They believe in themselves: 2%’s believe in themselves and have a great, positive attitude. They see themselves having already accomplished their goals and visions before they actually do! They know that the only thing that can stop them from achieving is themselves. These individuals understand that they are far from perfect and they focus instead on their strengths and skills rather than just on their weaknesses. Because they believe in themselves so much, it is only a matter of time before they succeed!
If you begin to utilize some of these principles, you too can join the 2%’s or live the life that you desire.
To learn more about the business team that my wife and I are being mentored by click here to see how you can join a winning team and we will be in contact with you!
To Your Success,